There are three components to the price of Star MegaDO 7:
- Charter flight, reception and activities. Your seat on our Star MegaDO charter flight ZRH / XFW / JMK / ATH gives you access to all MegaDO activities and receptions!
- Hotel rooms. In order to receive exclusive benefits from our partners and benefit from transportation to the events, you must stay at the Star MegaDO partner hotels.
- Positioning flights. For your convenience, we offer an optional group fare from/to JFK for participants based in the US.
All Star MegaDO participants are VIPs and get access to all scheduled events and receptions! The exact price of your ticket depends on your class of service on the charter flight between Zurich (ZRH), Hamburg Airbus airport (XFW), Mykonos (JMK) and Athens (ATH.) See the table below for pricing.
Your ticket includes:
- A reserved seat on our exclusive Star MegaDO flight operated by Aegean, in the class of service of your choice, with full meals and an open bar in all classes of service.
- Access to all events and receptions.
- Bus transportation to the events, when mentioned on the schedule.
You may choose to stay at the hotels of your choice. However, when available, bus transportation will only be provided to and from the partner hotels. As we will not be able to accommodate latecomers, we strongly recommend staying at the partner hotels.
You are free to share a room with any other attendee and split the costs.
- In Zurich, we will stay at a Marriott or Starwood property easily accessible on public transportation. Details will be provided soon.
- In Athens, our partner hotel is the Arion Astir Palace. Participants benefit from a special 249 Euro/night rate.
For participants based in the US, we offer a special Star MegaDO group fare from New York Kennedy (JFK) to Frankfurt (FRA), in partnership with Singapore Airlines. The use of the group fare is purely optional and only covers the JFK/FRA/JFK segments – you are responsible for purchasing your own flights to JFK and/or from FRA to ZRH, separately. No events are scheduled at JFK or FRA.
Pricing is as follows:
- Economy (W): $758
- Premium Economy (P): $1,158
- Business Class (D): $2,378
- The special fare only covers travel between JFK and FRA. You are responsible for purchasing your own flights to JFK and/or from FRA to ZRH, separately.
- Fares are for round-trip travel and include all taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Outbound travel is on September 12 or September 13 (note: we do have events on Sep. 14th and recommend booking a Sep. 12 departure.)
- Inbound travel is from September 16 to September 26.
Note that fares are based on booking class code inventory availability and may not be available on all flights or dates. We recommend booking early. You may also want to look at singaporeair.com for other promotions. For example, Singapore Airline is running a Premium Economy sale through June 30th that might be slightly less expensive than the MegaDO special rate.
Book online at http://megado.com/smd7sqfare.
Again, the use of the group fare is purely optional and only covers the JFK/FRA/JFK segments – you are responsible for purchasing your own flights to JFK and/or from FRA to ZRH, separately.
EconomySit with the cool kids
- A comfy coach seat on the geekiest charter flight in the world.
- Complimentary meals and an open bar.
- Plenty of good company.
Exit rowSpread out
- The best legroom on the plane.
- The same service as in Economy, including complimentary meals and an open bar.
Business classThe ultimate VIP experience
- Priority boarding.
- Front-cabin seating.
- A blocked middle seat.
- Upgraded service including Champagne and premium drinks.